New updated Ender-3 V2 3D-Printer:
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Ender-3 V2 is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
- New Nozzle：Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
Ender-3 V2 3D Printer with silent board high performance
₹26,000.00 Regular Price
- Technology: FDM
- Year: 2020
- Assembly: Semi-assembled
- Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian-XZ-head
- Manufacturer: Creality
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- 3rd party filaments: Yes
- Compatible materials: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU
3D PRINTING PROPERTIES
- Accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Layer height: 0.1 mm
- Feeder system: Bowden
- Extruder type: Single nozzle
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. build volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Max. extruder temperature: 255 °C
- Max. heated bed temperature: 100 °C
- Max. print speed: 180 mm/s
- Closed print chamber: No
- Bed leveling: Manual
- Print bed: Heated
- Display: LCD color screen
- Connectivity: MicroSD card, USB
- Built-in camera: No
- Resume print: Yes
- Recommended slicer: Cura, Simplify3D
- Operating system: Windows, Mac
- File types: STL, OBJ
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Frame dimensions: 475 x 470 x 620 mm
- Weight: 7,8 kg